Facing Foreclosure? We Can Help.
- Stop a pending foreclosure on your Home and use the 3-5 year plan to catch up your mortgage and/or negotiate a mortgage modification;
- Keep and payoff car loans and adjust to reasonable interest rates and possibly reduce the amount to payoff the car loan based on the value of the car;
- Stop IRS and state tax collection and pay priority tax debt while eliminating older tax debt;
- Get out of expensive and unaffordable debt consolidation contracts;
- Keep your valuable non-exempt assets that would otherwise be liquidated in a Chapter 7
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- STOPS foreclosure
- STOPS wage garnishments
- STOPS creditor harassments
Consistent & Effective Representation From Filing to Discharge
Schedule Free Bankruptcy Consultation
The Chapter 13 Process
If Chapter 13 is the best option for you, we’ll help you create a payment plan allocating disposable income to make a monthly consolidated payment to creditors through your assigned Trustee over a 3-5 year term. Disposable income is the amount left over after subtracting all your allowed expenses from your net earnings. Some expenses are determined by your actual out-of-pocket costs; others will be set by national local standards as calculated by the IRS.
In general, the less disposable income you have, the lower the percentage of unsecured debts you pay back to creditors throughout the life of your Chapter 13 plan. At the end of the process, debts that remain outstanding are discharged.
AZEROS Legal is a debt relief agency. We help individuals (and businesses) file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Register for a Free Bankruptcy Consultation
Free face-to-face consultations · Free phone consultations · Call 602.661.9000